Social Media & Marketing Internship APPLY NOW
West Major is a small and growing American made western shirt and workwear brand based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
We're looking for a part-time Social Media & Marketing Internship who is super organized, creative and eager to learn and grow within a brand.
Your primary role will be helping us plan, produce and post on social media (Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube), as well as helping us create and send email campaigns.
You must be someone that loves social media and marketing, and gets excited about creating content on various social media platforms.
The ideal candidate is someone that eventually wants to become the Head of Marketing or Social Media for a brand. You'll wear a lot of hats in this role, and the experience you'll gain will lay the foundation for that career path.
The typically week will look like this:
- We'll meet 1-2x at our office in Arcadia
- Review our marketing calendar
- Determine what emails we want to send over the next weeks / months (you'll put together those emails as needed)
- Determine what creative and content we want to post over the next weeks / month (on Instagram and TikTok)
- In areas where we still need creative, you'll help us produce that creative, or at times, we'll lean on you to shoot things yourself. We work with professional photographers to get our primary creative, but will expect you to be able to shoot photos / video on your phone at times when needed to fill in the gaps.
- Week over week, we'll repeat this process and slowly expand your responsibility and role as you learn and grow.
- Have a degree, be on your way to getting a degree, and/or significant work experience within marketing, design, art or related fields.
- You must be extremely organized, and love working with calendars. If you're not organized, this won't be a good fit.
- Have a passion for clothing, fashion, and/or consumer brands in general.
- Love and get excited about posting to social media, creating content and telling stories.
- Be a creative person, and understand our brand's aesthetic.
- Must have great written and communication skills.
Things that are a HUGE plus (but not required) -
- Experience with photography and editing photos.
- Experience shooting / editing videos.
- Experience with photoshop and other apps within adobe suite.
- Experience copywriting and/or creating email campaigns.
- Experience helping another brand / company with their social media.
This is a PAID position. Pay will start at minimum wage (for approximately 5-10 hours / week), with unlimited room for growth. It's perfect for a soon to be graduate, or recent graduate (1-3 years out of school) who wants to get marketing experience and work within clothing/fashion and e-commerce.
Please note: we can tailor and adjust this position depending on your level of experience. If you feel you're not qualified, or overly qualified, but interested in being apart of our team - reach out anyway. We'd still love to talk.|||Phoenix, Arizona|||||||||Ugy6LP8TM68E8cP0|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false